Pages

09/10/2014

from the beginning

A Recent Illustration Work.

So, where do I begin? I guess today marks the start of my new Adventure.
Today is my Birthday, which marks the start of what I hope will become a new venture into a more creative and artistic lifestyle. I have started my new brand so to speak, 0910 Studio, and this is the companion blog that I wish to start sharing my creative work and daily musings. I am currently doing up a studio space in my attic room, which I am excited to develop into a more work-friendly environment. 
I love all things creative and for me drawing, painting and making is a way I can zone out from the world. I am a huge believer in self care and wellbeing after suffering with Anxiety and Panic Attacks; and since being able to recognise and realise how they effected me, I now feel I can fully concentrate on building up my dream and living a life of happiness and balance.
This is is, for now...Please check back for future posts and in the meantime, visit my facebook page for more artworks.

Stay Happy. 
Stay Creative.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebekah! I am new to your blog - just discovered you through Bloglovin. First of all, I just want to mention how beautiful your creation is! I personally studied fine art that more focuses on hyper-realism. So it is always hard for me to be creative and draw the objects in an illustrated way (I hope it makes sense..)

    I own a little design studio 'Berry Vary,' if you would like, I'd love to work with you on some other projects in the future! x

    Keep up the good work and stay creative :)
    *btw 'stay creative' is one of my favorite phrases as well <3 x

    Grace ● N°.21 A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, that's a real honour. I know exactly what you mean. Thanks you for stoping by, stay in touch!! :)

      Delete

Thankyou. Please leave a message or link your blog so I can stop by.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.