Pages

11/01/2015

Days from my Desk: Sketchbook Doodle

DAYS AT MY DESK 006

The past few days I have been trying to re-adjust a routine that involves my creative work and my job. Currently, my job is winning, and with this spout of illness, I am finding it very hard to be rested enough to do anything in the evenings. Anyways, with that in mind, I wanted to share with you a couple of pages from my sketchbook. I have been doodling at times, and I believe picking up a pencil is better than nothing, right?

DAYS AT MY DESK 007

I saw a challenge over on Jemmas Blog, Dorkface, called 12 Projects. I will be challenging myself to take part and I will share my creations along the way, because at the end of the year I hope to look back and have a nice little body of work. I call it a challenge, because I don't want to let myself down and for the project to just disappear like previous attempts of 365 projects and so on. I want to set myself little design briefs and be a little bit disciplined and stick to it. This is for me, so I have nothing to lose, as long as at the end of December 2015, I can look back and see what I have created.

The challenge is this: Completing a project each month. Anything goes, as long as I am engaged, it is creative that I have explored a project or created something. Now this is a project I like the sound of.

Thats all for now. If anyone else is taking part, leave a link to your blog below.

Stay Happy, Stay Creative.
Bloglovin // Twitter // Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of drawing but I've quickly realised that I have basically no patience when it comes to sketching, not the best combination haha!

    Sam | www.sprksam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like your blog very much! I found your posts very interesting! And also I like your beautiful photos! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou. Please leave a message or link your blog so I can stop by.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.